CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SECURE
We are in constant contact with Goodwood Racecourse and we will be following the recommendations and public health guidelines as outlined by the government at the time of our event which currently are as follows:
- Face Coverings are a requirement and must been worn at all times by staff, exhibitors and visitors except while eating and drinking. Some people are exempt for health reasons.
- Social Distancing floor decals will be a reminder for visitors and exhibitors to be aware of the space around them
- Hand Sanitiser stations and dispensers will be available for use at the venue. Everyone is advised to wash their hands regularly.
- Enhanced Cleaning will be implemented by cleaners working in the background throughout the building all day to make sure the building is covid safe.
- Track & Trace has been implemented at our entrance and all visitors will be required to complete some details upon arrival. An NHS QR code is available to scan at the entrance.
We are all waiting to see if any of the above requirements will be relaxed as from the 21st June, (e.g: Face Masks or Social Distancing), but whether they are or not, the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff will always be our top priority. The Sussex Art Fairs Team have all been double vaccinated.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming event at Goodwood Racecourse but should you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch.
The Sussex Art Fairs Team